Monday, May 07, 2007

Testing, 1-2-3....

I lost my camera. I have no idea where it is. The last time I remember having it was when we all got together for my grandmother's Celebration of Life party. I have been looking all over the house for it all last week and even offered to pay the kids $5 each if they could find it! They couldn't.

It's been a while since I've taken some pictures of Sam, I realized that when my mother-in-law asked me for a current picture of him to use at the funeral (Paul's grandmother died last week at the ripe old age of 92) and I had none, except a few with food smeared all over his face. And my mom, who is always so good about taking pictures AND printing them, has been on vacation, so I couldn't even steal a good one from her!

So anyway, I have this terrible feeling that it may have gotten thrown away. It usually sits here on my desk next to the computer and the garbage can is right next to the desk. And as anyone with a toddler knows, they LOVE any type of technological gadget! I have this feeling he may have accidentally knocked it into the garbage can, unbeknownst to us, and have been thrown out before it was missed.

So yesterday, I decided to breakdown and just go buy another one. I hadn't planned on buying one quite as nice as my old one (Kodak Easy Share Z710 ) but I'm beginning to think it's actually better! It's a lot smaller, more compact, and easier to take along with me, which was actually one of the biggest cons about the Kodak; it was way too bulky to stuff in a pocket or even in a small purse, when I carry one. I'm still getting used to the options on it and I think it just might pass muster. It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-W80. Unfortunately, it doesn't use the same memory cards as my Kodak, so I'm going to have to go buy a new one (I thought I had one here that would work, but alas, I do not). So every ten pictures I have to download or delete to make room for more as I play with it. Anyway, here are a few test pictures for your viewing pleasure!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great "tester" pics =0)
Sam has really changed since the last pics I've seen!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Great song too!