
I've got fall on the brain. I don't know why. It's only July, but I can feel it in the air.
I love fall! I love the cooler air, the smell of the dry leaves, the beautiful changing colors, the rustling sound as I kick my way through the leaf piles on my walks. I love putting on a warm snuggly sweater and soft warm socks, lighting a fire in the fireplace and relaxing with a cup of hot chocolate.
I love going to get school supplies, the smell of new crayons, freshly sharpened pencils and brand new notebooks...waiting to be written in, registering for school and finding out who your new teacher is and which of your friends will be in your class this year.
I love going to the apple orchard with the kids. Loading up on apples, buying pumpkins for jack o' lanterns, sipping fresh cider and eating caramel apples.
I love fall! It will be here sooner than we think. ;-)
7 comments:
I can't decide which season is my FAVORITE, but I do know that FALL is right there. I love the warm sweaters being pulled out of the closet, the holidays all back to back, and the colors everywhere.
I'm right there with you! I love fall, although I don't think I'm quite ready for it yet lol. Give me another month-month and a half!
Man this year is just flying by! :S
Love the picture too!
Theresa
I love Fall too but I must admit, I'm nowhere near craving it yet. We really only seem to get two or three weeks of Fall weather. It turns all too quickly into winter here! I have yet to adjust to snow in September and October. It just ain't right!!
Nan
I love Fall, but not yet. I am really enjoying this summer!
I'm sure it was that particular day, because I could just feel it in the air. Because the feeling has passed now, lol!
I'm back in my want-to-go-swim moods now! ;)
I love fall too - but just because it FINALLY cools off a little. I'm freaking HOT.
we're anxiously awaiting your next update :P
Post a Comment