One day, I came home and found a skate park in my yard. I knew Paul had planned to build T.J. a skate ramp. I didn't realize he intended to turn my front yard and front porch into an entire skate park however. But, here it is. In all it's (and T.J.'s) glory!
I thought you might enjoy a few pictures of him boarding.





2 comments:
Oh my that looks exciting and dangerous all rolled into one. Isn't that the way it normally goes though? I would have been all over that as a young girl, but now......NO WAY!! hahaha
Trina, I've tried just STANDING on his skateboard...on level ground, and it freaks me out when it starts to move! I can't even imagine going down the ramp like he does! This is a 5 foot ramp. At the real skatepark, there's a 7 foot ramp. That's what he's hoping his dad will build next for him; while his mama is just hoping to have her front yard back!
Post a Comment