Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Some Random Pics

.
Here are a few random pictures just for fun. The first couple are of Hope from the parade this weekend. This was her first public appearance as a cheerleader. It was HOT! (the WEATHER, not the CHEERLEADERS, ROFL) Thank God, she did not have any episodes with hives. She is back on the Prednisone and will remain on it for approximately a month (slowly tapering dose). I walked the route with them just to make sure she didn't have any problems, and gratefully, she did not.
Ahhh! To be this flexible again!


Is there anything better than a babe snuggling on your chest?


Big boys, with their big toys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! My beautiful family! But there should have been a photo of you, too! You have a lot to be proud of!!!!!

Angel said...

There are very few pictures of me, and what I've seen, I don't like. :P