Happy birthday Sam-the-man!! I still remember when your Mommy called me and told me that you had been born!! How fun that was to be the call receiver! :^D I still can't believe how fast you birthed that mammoth baby Angel! ;^) (you know I've only ever given birth to peanuts!) It sure looks like he had fun!! Nan
He is soooooooo cute Angel! I LOVE the last pic of him with the cake all over his face and those big blue eyes all wide! Happy birthday Little Maaaaaan!!!
Your comment section wont let me leave my url. Its weird! So its me Trina
4 comments:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm! That cake looks like it was good! And Sam is adorable eating it! He did a GREAT job!
Happy birthday Sam-the-man!! I still remember when your Mommy called me and told me that you had been born!! How fun that was to be the call receiver! :^D I still can't believe how fast you birthed that mammoth baby Angel! ;^) (you know I've only ever given birth to peanuts!)
It sure looks like he had fun!!
Nan
He is soooooooo cute Angel! I LOVE the last pic of him with the cake all over his face and those big blue eyes all wide! Happy birthday Little Maaaaaan!!!
Your comment section wont let me leave my url. Its weird! So its me Trina
Sam is so cute! Can't wait for our turn.
Post a Comment