
How do mom's who work full time do it?
I only work part-time, but last week and this week I work 3 days. And I'll be working 3 days next week, too, which is not typical for me. And I'm sinking farther than I usually am, lol!
I love my job. I love that it is flexible and I can work my schedule around my kids and their activities, and even nursing Sam, but even 3 days a week seems like a lot for me.
Then throw the kids sports activities on top of that, and it's even worse. Constant running.
I am absolutely exhausted. I can't even think of anything to exciting to write other than the fact that I'm just simply exhausted. I'd just really like to know what secrets the full-time working moms have, so if you are one...spill the beans!
8 comments:
Sorry you are so tired!
You know who that picture looks like? :O
:| that picture DOES look like someone. Hm.
I'm sorry you're so tired, too...I don't have an answer for you, though. Tell DH to take all the kids one day a week ;) so you can sleep in. Think he'll go for that?
I sort of thought that picture looked like me! :O
As for Dh, he probably would. But I don't think I can trust him to watch all 3 by himself. I really think the house would cave in. :O
No way Angel, you are prettier than that.
I don't know how you do all of it Angel!! People think I have a lot on my plate with four boys and home schooling but you know when you aren't running around constantly it's not as stressful. The idea of constant activity freaks me out!!
Hang in there sweetie!!
Nan
I must say, MOH, you are the comment QUEEN! You have had your blog for what, a week and a half?! And you have comments out the ears. I am a comment loser! LOL! Nobody ever comments on my blog (but I know they are reading). Do I look to aloof and unapproachable?! ;^D
((I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!))
Nan
P.s. by posting this I just "cha-chinged" you with another comment! LOL!
LOL, Nan...you're funny ;p
Actually, one of my biggest concerns about having a boy AND a girl was them being in different activities...all going on at the same times. If they were both girls, they could at least play on the same team! No such luck here. :s
And Jenn....thanks! ;)
Honestly, I have no clue how you would do it. I feel so busy that when I do have things to do outside the house I feel like a wild woman.....LOL
Post a Comment